Saturday, January 31, 2015

New blog for collaborative artwork

Just popping in to let you know about an artwork that I am coordinating at the moment, with the theme of '50 years of Flower Power'.

You can read all about it on my other new blog at http://50yearsofflowerpower.blogspot.com.au

Perhaps you might like to make psychedelic scrumble and send it off too, to become part of the large wall piece that will soon be assembled and exhibited.  

The first contribution has just been received, and I know of very many more that are already in the mail, or are almost completed, or are currently in the pipeline.  I have a feeling that the completed wall piece is going to be huge!

The deadline for mailing is just over a month away, so if you want to join in now is the time to start creating.

I will be adding photos to the new blog as each piece is received; it will be way more active than this one for a while, so I hope you will enjoy checking in there occasionally too. 

...but just to keep things a bit interesting here as well, I present you with a photo of a nice bright cotton scrumble that I created recently........


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. from the preview pix i have seen from a few of the participants, i think they are going to be fantastic. enjoy! :-)

      Delete